HATP is a 14 week program beginning on March 14th, 2016.
are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to
4:00pm. No alternative schedules are offered.
Healthcare Administration Training Program (HATP) is free to those who qualify
and are selected to participate in the program.
be aware that spaces for HATP are limited. All candidates will follow the same
TO APPLY TO HATP:
Click Here for Program Flyer
Click Here for Detailed Program Information
Click Here for Program Application Materials
The deadline to apply for HATP is Friday, February 26th, 2016.
To apply, complete the following steps:
- Read the HATP Information Packet to determine that you understand the expectations of HATP and are able to commit to participate in the program.
- Confirm that you are eligible for WorkSmart and get documentation of eligibility.
- Complete an Urban League Bronze Membership form.
- Complete the HATP Interview form.
- Create or update your resume so that it is current.
- Call Laura Hiebing at 608-729-1209 to schedule assessments at the Urban League.
- You will be assessed on:
- Active Listening
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Typing Speed (words per minute)
- Sign up for a COMPASS test at Madison College campus of your choice:
- The Urban League assessments will correspond to Madison South Campus COMPASS schedules so that both can be completed on the same day if you chose to take the COMPASS at the South Campus).
- Deliver your COMPASS scores to Laura Hiebing in person at the Urban League, or by email.
- Register as a student at Madison College.
Once these steps have all been completed, you have applied to HATP. You will receive a confirmation email when all application materials have been received.
If you meet the minimum qualifications for HATP, you will be contacted for a panel interview in early March.
If you have questions about the enrollment process, please contact:
WorkSmart Network at the Urban League