Epic Career Fair & Hiring Event. Positions include facilities, culinary, and administrative openings.
• Fleet Mechanic: Repair and maintain a wide variety of vehicles and equipment that are used for the maintenance of our beautiful 6 million square foot campus.
• Painting Specialist: Use your professional painting expertise to keep our campus looking its best.
• Lighting Controls Technician: Join the Epic facilities team and you will maintain lighting systems, update program devices, research and plan upgrades, and perform system troubleshooting.
• Building Maintenance: Join the Epic facilities team and you’ll conduct inspections, organize and prepare rooms, perform basic plumbing, electrical and painting projects and help wherever is needed to keep Epic’s ever-growing facilities running smoothly.
• HVAC Service Technician: Join the Epic facilities team and you will learn new skills and stretch yourself technically as you will be responsible for monitoring the operation of our HVAC systems.
• Electrician: Join the Epic facilities team and work on fire alarm systems, data systems and internet connections, as well as wiring and maintenance projects.
• Plumber: Use your skills as a plumber to improve healthcare from a creative and climate-controlled working environment.
• Fire Protection Technician: Manage Epic’s diverse, technically complex fire protection systems while enjoying guaranteed year-round, full-time hours with a predictable schedule.
• Fire Alarm Technician: Join the Epic facilities team and you will stretch yourself technically as you work to maintain fire alarm systems, conduct repairs and installations, and perform system testing and troubleshooting.
• Facilities Project Manager: Use your project management skills on our facilities team to maintain and improve our state-of-the-art campus. Engineering background preferred.
• Cooks and Chefs: Epic is looking for professional cooks who are dedicated to their craft for our in-house dining service.
• Dishwasher: Epic is looking for a reliable dishwasher for our in-house dining service. Food service experience is preferred.
• Kitchen Steward: Epic is looking for professionals with back of house experience for our in-house dining service.
• Division Assistant: Improving healthcare for more than half the nation starts with keeping our campus running smoothly.
• Accounting Assistant: Our accounting team is looking for detail-oriented assistants to work and grow in several areas.
• Payroll Assistant: Epic is seeking someone who enjoys details and is motivated to find faster, more efficient process to join our Payroll team.